Thursday, May 29, 2008

UPS Men


Let me first say I am 100% Faithful to my boyfriend and I would never ever ever ever cheat on him ever...

...but I am a human being who has eyes, and dammit, I use them. So I am in the gym locker room the other day, and usually my gym is filled with gross over-weight old men who just walk around naked making me vomit. Well, the other day I was pleasantly surprised to see a Hot, Tan, Muscly, Naked man walking around the locker room. He Was Gorgeous, and all smiles. I mean, his reproductive organ wasn't anything to write home about, but whatever. So I am TRYING not to stare and just getting ready for my workout... when suddenly he gets dressed...

... and he is wearing his UPS uniform. At this point, I almost lose it. How can a hot tan muscly guy get MORE attractive by getting dressed? What is it about what brown does for me?

So yes, I really do fantasize about the UPS guy. Not Fed Ex, not DSW or whatever they are called. Nope. Just UPS men. I really do think for my birthday one year, Michael should dress like the UPS man and bring me a package. Wow, the double entendre shall never cease...

This was for you Larua.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god the next time I see a man wearing a DSW Shoe Warehouse uniform I'll be sure to tell him how hot he looks.

HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I think I own that video...

Opinions of a Wallflower said...

hahaha, that video sucks.. literally!