Monday, June 2, 2008

Poker Last Night

Ok so I brought my new camera to poker and forgot the cable to upload the pics today. Arg. Sorry. Anyways a review of the pictures: Dave eating an imaginary sandwich, Dave and Kevin, Richard blocking my view, my chips when I was chip leader... me going out a few minutes after... etc. etc. etc.

Also, the game ended in the Horde turtling the flag in their base. If you know what that means, then you are a nerd like me. If not, basically someone had a shit ton of chips but wouldn't actually play the game... so he just sat there with chips... making the game last FOREVER. It was so annoying.

I also played Cooking Mama on the Nintendo Wii. Did you know that EVERY recipe in the world has 5 eggs in it? Me neither. On a happier note, I know how to make gnocci now. Basically you peal a potato, smash it up, roll it into dough... ummm... cut the dough... and cook it. I am sure it isn't that simple in real life... but I pealed a fake potato with a Wiimote so I have still done more than you about it!

You jerk.

EDIT: Got some pics, in no particular order: Me on the shitter, Kevin's Snake, Shark's Head, Dave's imaginary sandwich, and Eric mit dem shake.

No comments: